Frequently Asked Questions
|Why does my computer cannot find the Bluetooth name of this mouse?|
|A||Try to restart your computer or turn off the mouse. Then turn the Tri-mode switch to Bluetooth mode again. While using the computer to search for devices, press and hold the round button at the bottom of the mouse. Please note that you need to complete the Bluetooth pairing within 15s, otherwise you need to press and hold the button again to enter pairing mode after the timeout.|
|Q||I am using the Bluetooth connection. Why can't the mouse wake up my computer?|
|A||When your computer is in sleep mode, it will disconnect the Bluetooth connection to conserve power. That's why you can't wake up your computer with the mouse.|
|Q||This mouse is a Tri-mode one, which way should I use for connecting it to my device?|
|A||1. If your computer has an available USB-A port, we recommend using the 2.4GHz connection. 2. If your computer does not have a USB-A port and there is only a USB-C port available, use the Bluetooth connection.|
|Q||Why does it take a few seconds for the mouse to work normally after the computer wakes up?|
|A||After waking up the computer, the response time of the mouse depends on your computer model. In most cases, the connection can be automatically restored within 5s.|
|Q||I've received the mouse but I can't find the USB receiver. Where is it?|
|A||The USB receiver is inside the mouse. You need to remove the upper cover of the mouse from the side according to the sign, and then you'll find the USB receiver.|
|Q||I don’t see the DPI button on the top of the mouse. How should I adjust the DPI?|
|A||The DPI button is at the bottom of the mouse. You can see a round button. Short press the button to cycle through available DPI levels.|
Bluetooth connection steps:
- 1. Verify that your computer has Bluetooth function and Bluetooth is turned on.
- 2. Slide the 3-mode switch at the bottom of the mouse to the left. The mouse is now turned on to the Bluetooth connection mode.
- 3. Long press the round button at the bottom of the mouse, and the indicator light on the top of the mouse flashes quickly in blue.
- 4. Search Bluetooth devices on your computer, select "BT5.0 mouse" or "BT3.0 mouse" and connect.
- 5. When connected successfully, the blue indicator on the top of the mouse goes out, and you can use the mouse now.
2.4GHz connection steps:
- 1. Open the cover of the mouse, take out the USB-A receiver, and close the cover.
- 2. Plug the USB-A receiver into the USB-A port of your computer.
- 3. Slide the 3-mode switch at the bottom of the mouse to the right. The mouse is now turned on to the 2.4GHz connection mode.
- 4. After the mouse is connected, the green indicator on the top of the mouse goes out, and you can use the mouse now.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
No，We only ship to the US.
• Processing time: 1-2 business days
• Shipping time: US: 3-5 Business days Expedited Processing: (1-3Business days )
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.Check it out Warranty & Return
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.