Warranty and Return
– Thanks for choosingTECKNET. All of our Products are strictly tested by our quality inspection team before shipment, if you find any quality issue, please email us at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 48 hours.
– When TECKNET Pays For Return Shipping?
1. Under the circumstance that you receive a damaged or defective item, we will be able to exchange or cover the shipping fee if you decide to return it.
2. Details are listed as below:
• Item arrived defective and cannot be fixed with a replacement part
• We shipped out the wrong item
• We shipped it to the wrong address
• We shipped a duplicate order
• Item malfunctioned during the 30 day returns period (Assuming the customer assembled the item properly per the instruction manual)
• For items that arrive damaged or are defective, YOU MUST provide video/photos to support your claim that the item arrived damaged or is malfunctioning.
• If a customer refuses to or fails to send photos/video of a claimed malfunctioning/damaged item, this return will be treated as “buyer’s remorse” and the customer is solely responsible for shipping it back. The customer is also vulnerable to the 15% restocking fee as well as any shipping charges the seller has paid out.
• If a customer claims an item is defective/damaged, the customer must provide proof prior to return, with no exceptions. Use the Contact Us form to submit pics/videos for your return request.
• Once we have received the approved returned item, we will review its condition. If the item is found to be defective, we will issue a refund.
• If the return request for a damaged/defective item can be fixed with simple parts and support, we can provide the option of free replacement part(s) and advice on how to repair your item.
• If the customer prefers to get it fixed instead of shipping the bulky equipment back to our warehouse, we do send out technicians or repairmen to customer homes.
– When the Customer Pays For Return Shipping ?
In the case of a return due to customer error, return shipping is the customer’s responsibility and shipping charges are paid by the customer. Pre-paid return shipping labels are not provided in these instances. It is important to note that original shipping and handling costs will be deducted from your total refund, and any order offered with special shipping charges is subject to a deduction of our actual outbound shipping costs. Examples of these customer returns may include:
1. Buyers Remorse (“Not satisfied with performance”, “Item doesn’t fit me correctly”, “Item doesn’t meet my expectations”, “I tried it, but I want something else”, etc.)
2. No Reason / No Longer Want
Misinterpretation of Product Description (failure to fully read item details/descriptions/features)
Order Cancellation after the item already shipped out, even if you have not yet received the item
The customer bought the wrong one
The customer accidentally bought too many
The customer accidentally provided the wrong shipping address
After the 30 day returns period, customers may use the items TECKNET manufacturers product warranty period for repairs if the item is faulty or malfunctioning. Please see the manufacturer’s product warranty for details.
3. Our warranty period is one year!A 1-year warranty is a warranty in which the seller or manufacturer guarantees remedies for product defects for one year from the date of sale. During that time, the seller shall repair or replace the product if such defects present.
It does not generally allow the buyer to receive a refund. It guarantees that defects will be resolved with the repair or product replacement.
– Exchange Processing flow
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know your problem, and confirm the solution.
Take a picture of what you shipped and send it to us, as well as the tracking number. The maintenance fee depends on whether it is within the warranty. (Please check the Warranty coverage)
We confirm the goods were returned and checked the problem. Please also email us your specific contact details (name, cell phone number, detail address, ZIP code).
We will send the goods back to you.
Thank You For Your Cooperation!
– Refund Policy
● If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one.(In the case of a return due to customer error, return shipping is the customer’s responsibility and shipping charges are paid by the customer.))
● You can Return or Refund a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
●The refund will be processed within 7 working days after the receipt and validation of return. Please check your account then.
● For any problem related to the return and refund, please contact us. email@example.com
– Return address
For the return address, please contact customer service by email to obtain the address.（firstname.lastname@example.org） Thank you！
– Cancellation of order
TECKNET generally sends out your orders within 1-2 business days. To cancel an order, please contact us via email@example.com as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund provided your order has not been shipped.
But if your order has been shipped, we will refund your payment when you send back the order.
If the return is caused by the consumer, the consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. We will send you a return shipping label via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.