TechRise External Sound Card
TechRise 3-in-1 Audio Adapter makes it easy to add the 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio in and audio out connector) to your PC via the available USB port. it can bypass a broken sound card or computer's audio jack to restore audio functionality. Save the high cost of replacing a faulty sound card.
- This USB sound adapter is designed for new headphones with a 3.5mm TRRS connector.
- Great companion with PS5/PS4 enhance sound effect on gaming.
- USB Audio Adapter Headphone Jack does work with microphone, the sound card version must reach at least 6.0.89 or 10.27.04.
- Windows: Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar; Select Playback or Recording devices; Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
- Mac: Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Dual Stereo Audio Outputs
Plug two headsets into the TRRS (black) and TRS (green) jacks, and share music, movie or game with your family or friends.
Dual Mono Mic Inputs
Both the TRS (pink) and TRRS (black) jacks can support the microphone input, such as podcasting, Youtube recording or Skype chatting.
Not Designed for TV or Car
This USB audio adapter can NOT work with the USB port of your TV, amplifier, car or truck.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
No，We only ship to the US.
• Processing time: 1-2 business days
• Shipping time: US: 3-5 Business days Expedited Processing: (1-3Business days )
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.Check it out Warranty & Return
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.